Shipping & Returns
Standard UK delivery
Standard UK delivery is FREE. Delivery is Second Class via Royal Mail and a signature is required. Orders will be posted on the same day (if Mon-Fri) or first working day order is received (if Sat or Sun). Please allow 2 – 4 working days for delivery.
First Class UK delivery
Delivery is First Class via Royal Mail and a signature is required. Orders will be posted on the same day (if Mon-Fri) or first working day order is received (if Sat or Sun). Please allow 1 – 3 working days for delivery. Cost is £4.99
Next Day UK delivery
Delivery is Special Delivery via Royal Mail and a signature is required. Orders will be posted on the same day (if Mon-Fri) or first working day order is received (if Sat or Sun). It will be delivered by 1pm the next day. Cost is £6.99
We currently only deliver within the United Kingdom, North America and Australia.
For international orders, the actual price charged for goods will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customers credit/debit card company. We strongly advise customers outside the UK to check currency exchange rates between GBP and the local currency before placing an order.
International delivery costs are £5.90 and will be via Royal Mail International Tracked. Delivery times will vary around the world, but please allow between 5 – 14 days.
If you would like to return your order, please let us know within 14 days of receipt of the goods by email to email@example.com. The cost of returns is the responsibility of the customer.
1. Goods must be returned within 14 days of the date you notify us that you wish to cancel your order, at your cost, unworn and unused with all original packaging in place to the address supplied with your packing slip. Please retain your proof of postage, as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
2. The sums paid for the goods returned will be credited to your account within 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or, if earlier, 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handing by you.
3. If returning an item that included free delivery, the refund will be the value of the sale less the cost of delivery (£4.00).
4. The provisions relating to cancellation of orders do not affect your statutory rights. If your goods are of unsatisfactory quality or are not fit for purpose, return them to the address above. Please keep a receipt as proof of such costs for this process as you may be required to show this to us.
5. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; we do not deliver to your area; or one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit your account any sum deducted by us straight away.